Dream Interpretation

Need Dreams Interpreted? Ask a Dream Interpreter ASAP

Dream Interpretation

Second opinion] Last night I had forever ending black hair

Customer Question
coming from my throat JA: The...
Second opinion] Last night I had forever ending black hair coming from my throat
JA: The Dream Analyst will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.
Customer: I was awaken to my husband making noise in our bed. I felt deep down he was doing something strange and I told him to sleep downstairs so I can rest. He played as if he was sleep, but he wasn't which made it worse. So I called him a masturbater and leave me alone to rest. In my heart I feel he lies about simple things he shouldn't. I never can trust him. He is a night owl too so I never know what he is up to. Have that guy feel though
JA: Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?
Customer: Went back to sleep after a couple sips of wine
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
Answered in 2 days by:
8/18/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 3 months ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

Sorry for the delay in my response. I have been thinking on your dream as to be able to help you to the best of my ability. With everything you mentioned. The dream with black hair from your throat relates to all of these things taking place. Black relates to negativity and our flesh. Since it is growing from your throat, and it seems never ending. Than this relates to your spiritual state. Things you are taking in are of the flesh and are having a negative impact on you. The hair is something that is growing and continuous. The throat shows what you are taking in.

I feel that your husband is not completely loyal to you. Since you are married, you will have to look at your level of commitment towards him. Loyalty and trust are very deep levels in marriage. It is something that can not be fixed over night. I feel with the dream. you may need to look at yourself while reflecting on your husbands actions. I am not saying his wrong doings are because of you. In no way are you to be the "blame" for his actions. But with trust and being faithful, it starts with our self. Perhaps there are things in your life that are the cause to why he would be unfaithful or doing things at night that worry you. Such as the lack of intimacy, or communication and time btwn you. Whatever the cause maybe, it does relate to yourself. This is the purpose to the dream. When you can find the root you can take care of the problem. If you have anymore questions please do feel free to ask.

That was the best response you could ever give me. I deeply appreciate your help. It just scared me pulling black hair from my throat and I freaked out because I only seen that type of scenario on the movie "The Ring". Lol It is something to think about. I believe the communication is very bad. Our relationship has been positive negative positive negative. I want to get out because I have kids, and they are the same thing +-+-. I'm tired and ready to have a positive and peaceful life
Thank you so much again. You were the best

Your very welcome!

Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant