Dream Interpretation

Need Dreams Interpreted? Ask a Dream Interpreter ASAP

Dream Interpretation

What does my dream of a ritual of burning my left foot in a

Customer Question
dream mean? There were a...
What does my dream of a ritual of burning my left foot in a dream mean? There were a few others with me, and a woman had asked me what I wanted, and I said that I just want to know which was to go to follow my dreams. It seemed almost like a voodoo ritual but that could me being skeptical. So, it's at night, somewhere out of town in the woods, clear sky, and as she's sitting next to me, grabs my leg and rubs my left foot and says something indistinguishable, and put it in the fire. It wasn't a burning feeling like you would normally feel, it felt powerful and nice and filled my whole body and all I could think of was how I felt connected to the higher realm and asked for guidance. She took my foot out and put it back in again and with the same results and then the dream changed.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
8/17/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Dr. Norman Brown, PhD replied 3 months ago
Dr. Norman Brown

Sound's like a great dream. What are Your waking attitudes toward these women? Please write on about what happened next in the dream; because this is the dream's exposition, the statement of its theme. What follows shows how your unconscious mind/heart and the Higher Wisdom Source that creates our dreams is working on the journey that begins with the power source in your dream. I can interpret the scene you've written here easily, but where it leads you to go afterwards in your unconscious experience is just as important, so please write about what happened next, even if it seems trivial by comparison to the magical beginning.

And please describe the woman who responded to your asking about following your dreams, because she's an important vision for you to honor as well.

I will check back later tonight to begin the interpretation of your dream--if you've been able to respond by then.

I can not tell you too much on this woman, except that she had long light brown hair, and was wearing a dress. She also seemed quite calm and tranquil with a soft voice. I wasn't scared and knew that she knew what she was doing.
It gets quite long though, because it shifts about 3 or 4 times and then ends, but they were all connected.
After it changes from the fire ritual, it's close to twilight now and I'm walking through the woods on a dirt trail, and encounter a mountain lion. I happened to have a katana with me, and the cougar was about to lunge at me as I blew a strike to its neck and severed its head clean off. The hilt of the katana seemed to become damaged in doing that, though.
So I start looking around time to find someone to repair the sword and wind up talking to a chinese man working at a restaurant, who was a cook. I asked the man if he knew anyone who could repair it and laughed and said of course, and he walked away with it.
I end up in a house, gathering a few of my clothes or some other items and hear voices and loud crashes from below. Apparently, there were about 10 men with guns looking for me. All I could find was a small hooked knife that I stuck in my pocket, and was going to try sneaking around them and getting them one by one. Another man not associated with them busted through and window though and started to spray them with bullets and told me to get out of here and that I needed to be on my way for my journey.
The scene changes again, and I'm in what seems to be the mountains of China. It was some type of training camp for warriors, not like military, but almost like samurais in a way. I remember saying to myself that it was like the movie 47 Ronin with Keanu Reeves in it.
The only thing different about this camp was that it had both male and female participants in it. I sit down at a table for our lunch and 3 chinese women come and sit by me and are flirting and touching me, so I put my arm around one of them and proceed to have lunch. Another guy ends up sitting at the table, who seemed to be a friend, and started getting upset about the fact I had these women hanging on me, to which we proved he was just jealous.
So, it skips to a part where it seems to be the end of the training and it's a completion ceremony. We all do our moves in sync with one another and then stand still, waiting for the announcements. I felt something in my pocket and it was that small knife, to which I just smiled. After a moment of silence, I was called up to what seemed to be the master, and he held out his hand for me to give him that small knife. He tells me, I have done well, and am now ready, as he turns around and gives me the katana I had needed repaired. It was much nicer and brighter than the one I had before and was repaired with silver in the hilt. That's where it finally ends.
Also, not sure if it is worth noting that I am a master number 11, if you follow numerology, so I tend to have a heightened sense of the spiritual world and intuition. Not to mention how intense the dreaming is every single night.

I'm going to sleep on your continuation of the dream, which I have separated into 10 movements--because even though the dream is mostly li,e a well-connected story (folk tale), it's still possible that each shift or even each successive movement is also a psycho-logical consequence of what has come before. Your brain works easily in movie scenes, so your message might be encoded in the psycho-logic of successive movements, and in the "unnatural" sudden shifts that are evidence that Higher Power is orchestrating the plot logic to symbolize parts of the message.

Of course you must be familiar with the Hero Quest because your dream goes thru the early exploits and the preparation to receive and respond to the CALL, which does not happen yet ON the SURFACE of this dream.

Is it therefore true that you don't know yet what your calling in life will be? And that you are therefore also under 30, perhaps even under 20 and have not committed yourself to either a worldly profession/career or a higher purpose that naturally requires particular commitments of a moral and/or professional nature?

Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert