Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

Ok so I had this really strange dream... I was standing in…

Ok so I had this...
Ok so I had this really strange dream...
I was standing in the open courtyard of a large apartment building with everyone standing at the railings looking at me.
It was in India, it was raining, I was naked, and I was eating a hamburger. What is wrong with me ?! :)
8/16/2017
JohnACM
JohnACM, Licensed Professional Counselor
First of all, there is not necessarily anything wrong with you. Dreams help us process our thoughts and emotions. Your nakedness is a sign of low self esteem or exposure. Eating a hamburger in India indicates a guilty conscience or at least a feeling of being judged. I sense that you feel that you are being unfairly judged. Of course I don't know the actual ckobyesxt of the dream, it does that make sense?
Would you do me a favor now? Would you please rate my answer so I can receive credit for it?
That does resonate ...
One question .. what does ckobyesxt mean ?
I can assume from the context but can't find this.
Thanks !
Context" Sorry about that...
JohnACM