Dream Interpretation

Need Dreams Interpreted? Ask a Dream Interpreter ASAP

Dream Interpretation

I have night terrors off and on (42 year old woman, you'd…

I have night terrors off...
I have night terrors off and on (42 year old woman, you'd think I'd be over this stuff by now), but last night I had a dream that my partner died right in front of me and I couldn't reach him to even hold him. When I woke up I was absolutely drenched and shaking. He and I work apart and unfortunately don't get the opportunity to see each other often, so I was alone. I don't remember the full details of the dream, but I know that I must have been crying because my face was stinging a little, and I actually had to change the sheets on the bed and my pyjamas because I had sweated that much. It shook me up and even now, midday after, is still bothering me how much it upset me. I don't know why I would be dreaming of him dying in front of me? Or why I wasn't able to reach him?
Answered in 1 day by:
8/12/2017
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

With my experience regarding death in dreams. Death can have a two different meanings. First meaning, death in the dream is symbolic. It can be representing a spiritual death of your partner. Perhaps your partner will suddenly have a huge change in life that may cause them to drastically change their behavior and current path they are on. This may be very startling to you because of such a drastic change that you will notice in your partner coming in the future.

Or your partner is symbolic of a relationship with something spiritual in your life you have lost. Perhaps there were drastic changes that may have impacted you in your lifetime to make changes in your faith or spiritual beliefs? Perhaps a loss of faith or belief?

The second meaning, which is very unpleasant to consider. However the dream is meant for guidance to prepare you for the physical loss of your partner. I say this through experience of other's who have encountered such dreams.

My advice is to prepare yourself mentally and emotionally to these changes that may occur. To also pin point the dream you need to reflect on yourself and your partner's personal life. Does the first meaning relate to you at all? That will be able to help you guide you to the proper meaning. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant