Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I have dreams that terrify me because they happen. My empty…

Customer Question
I have dreams that...

I have dreams that terrify me because they happen. My empty room dream always a big house with a lot of rooms. My mother, and one or another of my aunts are cleaning and sweeping up. I asked who is this room for? My mother said Chuck. I woke up. MY cousin Chuck? His son Chuck? Turned out my grown son's long time friend died. His name was Chuck. Within 3 months 2 other people I know died. Another dream I dreamed of my 18 year old son who moved to a different state We were in a room with 1 window. My son said I got problems ma. I asked him to tell me his problems. I woke up. I started looking for my son. He was in jail. Drinking under age, ect. I found him and got him straightened out. MY end of the world dream, tornado dreams where one of my kids are just out of my reach. I wake up in panic almost every day. Why does this happen to me? Please if you can explain this to me I would be so grateful.

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?

No I don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
8/11/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Martin, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Martin, Engineer

Hi. I am under the impression that you lose persons close to you at a faster rate than you make new contacts, so a void is slowly creating and because you are a familly oriented person, probably a povider by nature, you now feel without purpose.