Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

In my dream I lay down on the stairs and examine my breats,

Customer Question

In my dream I lay down on the stairs and examine my breats, I then see To my right a ghostly figure of a midget in a well tailored white suit. I can see the waist coat
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.
Customer: Sorry hadn't finished
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?
Customer: The midget was holding a pocket watch, I could see the face just noticed the stance holding the picket watch. The fact I saw this after examining myself, I hurriedly climbed the stairs to the attic. Thanks
Category: Dream Interpretation
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I could not see a face
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 2 months ago.

Showing you are reaching higher levels spiritually of understanding after taking a personal look at yourself. This examination you are doing is openings doors to things in your life you may not of recognized before. This midget in a wall tailored suit with a pocket watch. I can understand the symbol better if you are able to relate to what I mentioned first?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I examined my chest to see if it had healed properly, an old injury that makes me sad. I am also poorly at the moment but that's something different.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I feel I need to describe the midget. Of perfect proportions, but the belly area looked swollen/ enlarged, but still rather natural looking. I noticed the waistcoat was very tight here. The posture was strong and powerful looking, meant business. The pocket watch was held in the left hand and I could see it clearly, the posture led me to the pocket watch. At that moment, I hurriedly left to climb the stairs to the attic.

Looking at your chest to see if a old injury that makes you sad, than the dream does relate to something in your life that has caused you a lot of harm and damage. It could be a physical injury, loss of a job. Depending on if this old injury did really happen in life. and it can also be symbolic of something that has causeed you a lot of emotional damage.

This midget can be symbolic of this relationship with what the wound is symbolizing. The midget represents the relationship with how you are feeling and your thoughts. Left hand and pocket watch, relates to our wrong choices, or bad decisions that perhaps has costed time? Is this connect with anything in your life? Once we can find the connection than the meaning of the dream will become clear.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi, sorry for delayed response. In real life when I was twenty, I survived a knife attack from my so called boyfriend. I'm a positive person, who finds the good in all I can. I lived to tell the tale, so maybe a few details may help, as this maybe hurt me more than I know.
On the day it happened, he was leaving London to go back home 200 miles away, I'd had enough of paying for him, his affairs. Before he left ,he took my cheese pasty, I stood up to him saying it was mine, and he wasn't having anything of mine. My mistake was I turned my back, at the time I was in good spirits, walking away and then I was spun around and he was jabbing a paring knife towards my throat, backing me up towards the french Windows, his eyes were black. Somehow thankfully I thought this was hilarious ( so I was relaxed) as I'm going backwards trying to get away from the blade and I thought, " I'm not going to die on a cheese pasty" and I managed to sit down quicker than he could stab me in the throat. Once on the floor, with conviction I said "Here, take the pasty, [email protected]#! O##". He looked really weird, looked at me, took the pasty and left.
For me to get a sense of humour, which saved my life, in such a treacherous situation, I am thankful.
Do you think this links the symbol.