Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

Had a dream last night I was laying on the ground looking up

Customer Question

Had a dream last night I was laying on the ground looking up to the sky and seen trees and people walking around hole
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.
Customer: I was laying on the ground inside of a hole and I was looking up the trees were blowing and I seen two people walking around the hole their feet
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?
Customer: The sky was beautiful and when was tge trees wasblowing
Category: Dream Interpretation
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Does thay mean im going to die
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 2 months ago.

Can I ask a question. Were you in this hole or was it near you while you were laying on the ground?