Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I have been having very disturbing nightmares, I keep having…

Customer Question
I have been having...

I have been having very disturbing nightmares

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.

I keep having nightmares

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?

I'd like a live person

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/7/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: JohnACM, Licensed Professional Counselor replied 11 months ago
JohnACM
JohnACM, Licensed Professional Counselor
I am so sorry it has taken so long. I would be glad to help you if I can.