Dream Interpretation

Need Dreams Interpreted? Ask a Dream Interpreter ASAP

Dream Interpretation

I had a very vivid dream the other night about my grandma…

Customer Question
Hi :) I had...

Hi :) I had a very vivid dream the other night about my grandma dying (she actually passed away 14 months ago) but I just left her lying there for a couple of days because I think I was scared to tell everyone that she'd died whilst I was there but then my dad and aunty were coming to see her and then, of course, I freaked out that she'd be really smelly and decaying, since I'd then forgotten and just left her. I wanted to tell my family she'd only just passed away but I knew I wouldn't be able to get away with the lie if she was already decaying, so I then went to look and I lifted the blanket to find the she was then alive again. This was obviously a massive relief, to say the least, though all very bizarre

Expert's Assistant: The Dream Analyst will know what to do. Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?

Thanks. I don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
8/7/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: JohnACM, Licensed Professional Counselor replied 6 months ago
JohnACM
JohnACM, Licensed Professional Counselor
From your dream I gather your family, particularly you, is having a difficult time grappling with the loss of your grandmother. You evidently feel somewhat responsible for her death or at least carry some guilt of some sort in regard to her. One of the emotions or reactions to loss is denial. That is hopefully subsided early on, but it appears it has stayed with you a little while. There is something about your grandmas death or at least your thoughts or relationship to her your dread sharing with your family.Here is my advice: It is time you begin celebrating your gms life instead of dreading her death. It is ok to remember the good times. You need to maybe get with your family and celebrate her life, recounting her contributions in the lives of each of you.
JohnACM
JohnACM