Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

I'm fine thanks, A friend of mine dreamt of me holding a

Customer Question

Hello
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I'm fine thanks
JA: The Dream Analyst will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.
Customer: A friend of mine dreamt of me holding a baby boy
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?
Customer: I just need interpretation
Category: Dream Interpretation
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
A friend of mine dreamt I was holding a baby boy
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 2 months ago.

Babies in dreams can symbolize a few different things. Sometimes they can be logical, relating to actually becoming pregnant in real life. Often times they are usually symbolic and relate to new responsibility in your life and new break through that you may have had which are "parts of you" and also new spiritual gifting.