Dream Interpretation

Need Dreams Interpreted? Ask a Dream Interpreter ASAP

Dream Interpretation

I have been dreaming of jumping off cliffs into water and

Customer Question
packing clothes but always have...
I have been dreaming of jumping off cliffs into water and packing clothes but always have a person with me.. just trying to figure out what it could mean
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.
Customer: Everything is patchy.. I can't really remember to much just that information and my sister was with me on top of the cliff the other night and I was trying to get her to jump with me but she was scared to
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?
Customer: I was packing and someone else was in the room with me doing the same.. seemed like we were in a bit of a rush and being hurried
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
7/28/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Psychotherapist, Consultant replied 3 months ago
Psychotherapist
Psychotherapist, Consultant

Hi my name is***** am a psychotherapist and would like to help you figure our this interesting dream. The way I work is to go through your dream as a story including feelings and perceptions. I will help guide you with some questions. Science has revealed that the brain records what happens in our lives. The emotions go to one part of the brain and the content another. So getting to the feelings will help you figure out the meaning for you.Would you like to answer some questions to get to an accurate interpretation of your dream?

Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert