Dream Interpretation

Need Dreams Interpreted? Ask a Dream Interpreter ASAP

Dream Interpretation

I had a dream in the wee hours of this morning. I'll explain

Customer Question
I had a dream in...
I had a dream in the wee hours of this morning. I'll explain it in points for clarity. Thank you, ***** ***** patience in advance! :) :1. It is a place that didn't feel like the USA2. Felt emotionally let down by my boyfriend when he spoke about plans with his family that he was unwilling to do with me in the past ; and told him to stop giving excuses.3. Simultaneously, there is a partially mentally challenged nice young man who's mobility is partially being affected because of this issue. He seems to have interest in me. I know there's nothing going to come out of it, but I try to be nice as he is trying to be nice too and he is making an effort to be independent. My boyfriend is present there too but I tell him to leave as I am upset with him.4. I see a young girl whom I adopt and we are walking this slightly uphill but beautiful path with greenery on either side. She notices a baby bird fallen off on the road and I trying to understand if it is alive or dead.5. Once I realize its alive - I'm a little freaked out, because its so delicate, but I still pick it up trying to recoup it with rice starch water. it looks like its dying but I somehow try to keep it alive. Still not completely aware of its feeding habits (In this process trying to figure out which species it is.6. Suddenly this lil baby featherless bird is back on the ground again but this time with big featherless wings but its body remains the same.7. the next thing I notice, this beautiful pathway leads to a mansion not clearly seen but guarded by a doberman. The dog is in attack mode, so I try to turn away and walk away slowly. But when it finally comes charging at me, I don't run, I just stop to avoid possible fatalities and Im hoping it doesn't attack this bird on the road.8. The dog instead runs past me chases my lil' girl (adopted). I then tell her not to run and stay still. All is well.9. Now I turn back to look at this baby bird, it is a young bald eagle. Still wounded as the baby bird was. I was clueless. Wondering if this young eagle was the actual baby bird or if it ate the baby bird.10. My boyfriend returns in a different setting with him and me, but I still feel let down.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
Point 9 update: I think I tell myself that finally I know the species of the bird at least.Point 11: Another scenario, my Mom and I are in this english bungalow, and I am trying to make sure that I shut and bolt the main properly because we most likely will be attacked. But I know the way this door is bolting on top there are still tiny gaps even though solid wood and thy may be able to shoot through it. The dream ends here (I think) Phew! Thank you, ***** *****! :)
7/25/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Dr. Norman Brown, PhD replied 4 months ago
Dr. Norman Brown

The specificity of your dream will make it interesting to use precise methods to gain access to the issues and feelings involved in it. Can you think of any recent event(s) or thought/feeling(s) that seem to be related to the content of the dream? The trigger(s) for the dream help with opening up your waking life issues & concerns about which the dream is offering Higher Source commentary & guidance.

Is Point #2 the trigger in waking life for your dream? or a part of the dream itself? If it's in the dream, what might it correspond to in your waking life? You're NOT feeling let down in your waking life, then the dream is even more interesting, since that would be the first indication that you're getting New News in this dream.

How is the boy in #3 different from your boyfriend in #2? All the ways (& the similarities) will help to determine what he represents as a commentary.

What is your age, BF's age, and the duration of your relationship up to the present?

I won't be able to get back to you on this dream until tomorrow, so there's plenty of time for you to respond to my questions meant to elaborate on the way your sleeping mind is portraying the most important issue(s) in your current waking life.

Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert