matt50025002
matt50025002, M.B.A.
Experience:  Through my many years of life and learning, I have become wise beyond my years.
75514131

Last night I had a dream that I had a pet snake she was

Customer Question

Hi last night I had a dream that I had a pet snake she was slithering around on the ground when she went under my reclining chair I leaned forward to hop out of the chair to get her out and I chopped half of her body off I grabbed her tail and pulled it out to find the rest of her not attached I then looked under the chair for her thinking she was dead but then spotted her slithering around with her tail growing back like a lizard
Category: Dream Interpretation
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The snake was a very brightly coloured yellow and black python
Expert:  matt50025002 replied 2 months ago.

There is two meaning of a snake in a dream, It may represent a male figure that you find sexually attractive or threatening, depending upon how you feel in the dream, or it may mean you are going through some type of transformation, because of the shedding of the skin. Hope this helps.