Dream Interpretation

Need Dreams Interpreted? Ask a Dream Interpreter ASAP

Dream Interpretation

I had a beloved uncle, my god father who died in 1994, I

Customer Question
loved him so much, and...
I had a beloved uncle, my god father who died in 1994, I loved him so much, and he was very good to me, he died when I was 14 he was 39 last night I dreamt that he hadnt died he was cryogenically frozen,and had been brought back for a short time until they could freeze him again He looked well, but seemed ill, he spoke to me, and smiled at me, he couldn't believe how much I'd grown or how differnt I looked then when I was a teen He was amazed by how the world had changed, and facinated by the fact that I had two children
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?
Customer: not that I can think of right now, well my mother and aunt were also in the dream, they confessed that they had known he was cryogenically frozen, but didn't want us to get our hopes up so never told us. But now they had to revive him as he was going to lose his place having been inthe program for so long, so they were bringing him backk for a month so he could be resubmitted to the program
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/13/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Dr. Norman Brown, PhD replied 4 months ago
Dr. Norman Brown

I'm delighted to deal with your dream, because dreams of the dead are wonderful evidence that our inner Universe is divinely enlivened and we are regularly visited by divine guidance through the messengership of people alive and dead whose symbolic testimony is trustworthy & significant to us. I'd like to get more of the symbolic contents of this drama that you have received, because the divine Dream Director constructs every drama with precise meanings encoded in every symbolic, mental, sensory and emotional element that you remember, AND that reverberates out through your waking consciousness, like the ripples in the pond of your soul.

So I'm going to ask you some questions to learn more about the relationship between your waking consciousness and the disguisedly simple contents of your dream. Please don't scrimp on your answers but write as much as comes to mind and even play with the ideas that the questions trigger in your mind. (These are meant to activate the inner universe of your psyche, the way a geocosmic event like an earthquake or volcanism awakens the living energies of the Earth.)

1. What recent event(s) or feeling/thought(s) come to mind that could have triggered this dream when it happened?

2. Are your mother and aunt sisters AND still alive? 3. Is this uncle still to this day of more positive value to your mother than your father is/was?

4. How have your mother and aunt reacted to his death? Have either your mother or your aunt loved any other man with as much loyalty or passion as your aunt loved her deceased husband?

5. How was it evident to you that "he looked well, but seemed ill?" How had he died at 39? (Was it relatively sudden?)

6. How could/did he perceive the differences in how you look now, at 37 from when you were 14? What are some of the differences in how you look now that he noticed?

7. Are there any dimensions of your mother's and/or aunt's lives that may have become "croygenically frozen" in reaction to your beloved uncle's death? Are there any aspects of Your life that may have become "cryogenically frozen" at the time of his death, OR as a result of the development of your family's life in the years since his passing?

8. What is it about THIS month that makes it the right time to revivify your uncle's life--so that perhaps some aspects of His being, OR his effect on the women in your family might progress further, before being returned to a static suspension of biological time? Is there anything happening in any or all of your 3 lives that could destabilize or alter the steady state of how your physical, mental, emotional or spiritual experience might be changing?

9. Is there anything about the comparison & relationship between your attitudes toward the father of your children and toward your beloved uncle that could be changing in this month? Or could your attitudes toward men in your life be changing in some imperceptible way?

10. Just so I end up with a round number of 10 questions: What is/are the most surprising or shocking result(s) of your inner quaking or volcanism evoked by these questions?

I am REALLY looking forward to the wonders I await from your rumblings, openings and eruptions in response to these 10 little & big questions. Let's have a feast on the fireworks of your soul!

I don't know what to make of the fact that you haven't responded at all to my 10 questions. I don't know if this lack of response on your part means 1. that you have no interest in an intelligent interpretation that's actually linked to what's happened in your life & your aunt's and your mother's since your uncle's passing? or 2. you just want me to act like a psychic and tell you what your dream means on the basis of the dream text you've sent me only? On the assumption that you think dream interpreters are supposed to be psychics, I'll make a wild guess about your dream and ask you to correct me if I'm wrong:

OK Here goes. Your mother & your aunt both have idealized your uncle since his untimely death at 39, and have placed their own romantic lives on hold ever since then. Makes some sense for your aunt (his wife), but much less sense for your mother--though perhaps she was left by your father some time ago and perceived your uncle (who might have been her brother) as the most loving man she'd ever known, so she hasn't tried to find anyone else to love since then. Then somehow you have also idealized your uncle for the 23 years since you were 14, at least to some extent, so that even though you found reason to marry or have children with a man of your own, you haven't valued him as much as your uncle, or you somehow chose a father for your children who left you or cheated on you, in such a way that your uncle remains the only Good man in your inner gallery of husbands & fathers. So this month is your first chance in quite a while to revise your feelings towards your dead uncle so that you might be able to love a living man, whether your mother or your aunt are ready to resume loving a man on the earth-plane or not.

I think this interpretation is so simple-minded that it's almost certainly half-baked, but since you haven't given me anything else to go on, I just have to throw it at you and even let you rate me (probably as awfully stupid, because I'm not a psychic that can read the answers to any of my questions out of your mind with no help from your responses) and hope that you'll be kind enough to answer some of my questions to prove me wrong, or correct me in those areas where I'm obviously wrong (to you) instead of just faulting me for not being a fullblown psychic dream interpreter who can guess all these factors about your family's life since 1994. So if you'd like to work WITH me to help you gain the unexpected value that your dream undoubtedly could provide for you, please don't just rate me as inadequate but correct me where I've made incorrect guesses and/or answer my questions so that together we might arrive at an interpretation that could conceivably alter your direction in life from a little bit to a lot--since that is what the best dreams are designed by their Creator to do.

Dr. Norman Brown
Dr. Norman Brown
Dr. Norman Brown, PhD