Dream Interpretation

Need Dreams Interpreted? Ask a Dream Interpreter ASAP

Dream Interpretation

My wife and I are currently in reality looking to buy a new

Customer Question
home. In my dream we...
My wife and I are currently in reality looking to buy a new home. In my dream we are looking to for a house, we are walking in the woods and we come to a road completely covered in leaves. Old trees draped over the road with spooky fog.. A realtor.com red price tag appears in the middle of the road at the only house on the street. The house was over grown in vines with a red arched door with a crucifix on the middle of the door. (This is not the first time I dreamt of an arched door with a cross on it, the last time Jesus was be hind the door and he spoke to me but I can't remember what he said, I'm not a very religious person either) anyway...I open the door and there is a long red hallway with red floors and a woman at the end waving us in. My wife and I go in and approach the woman, she has long silver hair and silver eyes(never seen anything like it in my life). The woman grabs my face and French kisses me( I have to admit it was very arrousing and erotic) but then she pulls my face away and says,"All of your internal organs are failing!" And I woke up! It was extremely lucid and real! Please help kinda stressed out about it!
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
Answered in 1 day by:
6/18/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC replied 5 months ago
TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC

It sounds to me that this dream represents some fear and worry about the whole house buying/change/transition process. It can be a scary process and sometime fraught with uncertainty and doubt even while feeling excited about the change. The overgrown vines, the dilapidated property may signify your worry about finding the right place and wondering whether it will all work out. The divine intervention so to speak, could be letting you know that all will be okay and you will find the place and be just fine. The woman waving you in and kissing you may also indicate that things will be okay.

Trust the process, recognize that you may have underlying worries about it and take your time with it all as it can be stressful.

Let me know how else I can support you.

I just don't understand why she would tell me all of my internal organs are failing! What is your take on that? I have dreamt stuff and then it happens later on in life, rare for me but it happens every so often, it was like the kids is how she was able to diagnose me...

It seems connected to the arousal part of it....and possibly other failings you may be feeling...Often in dreams things are symbols of other aspects of your life and relationships and not the exact meaning. I hear that you are worried and if you are not experiencing any medical issues, it just may be more about other fears, failings, etc.

If all good for now, please take a moment to click on the rating tab to rate my support. You are not charged again for doing so but without your positive rating, I do not receive credit for my time. Thanks so much for understanding.

TherapistJen
TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC