JohnACM
JohnACM, Licensed Professional Counselor
Experience:  I have been interpreting dreams for over 10 years with tremendous accuracy,
68372260

My husband had a dream of our daughter being possessed and

Customer Question

my husband had a dream of our daughter being possessed and biting him... DOes this mean anything
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.
Customer: my husband had a dream of our daughter being possessed and biting him... DOes this mean anything
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?
Customer: He was driving and she was in the backseat and when he looked back at her, her eyes were pitch black and she was smiling.. And he tried telling her "get out of the car" and she kept biting his hand
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  JohnACM replied 2 months ago.

I would like to have the context of this, but I am going to attempt to analyze it without. I am figuring your daughter is in her teen years or young adult years. She is not possessed nor does your husband necessarily believe her to be. She is evidently making his life miserable though and he does not trust her. She is capable of causing much trouble for your family or at least perceived by him to be. Does that make sense?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
our daughter is barely 8 and I doubt that she is causing his life to be miserable. She isn't a bad kid. Yes- she does normal "kid stuff" but nothing where we cant handle her.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It was only 1 dream
Expert:  JohnACM replied 2 months ago.

A I said I needed the context. From that, I would say he is at least somewhat reserved or apprehensive of her growing up. As you said, it is just 1 dream. Actually it is just a dream. Dreams serve various purposes ranging from processing our emotions to helping us think things through, to simply giving cognitive purpose to random thoughts. To me, this dream reveals some apprehension from your husband concerning your daughter. There is nothing to say much more, just apprehension.