Dream Interpretation

Need Dreams Interpreted? Ask a Dream Interpreter ASAP

Dream Interpretation

I had a dream about my mother getting remarried, Well she is

Customer Question
I had a dream about...
I had a dream about my mother getting remarried
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.
Customer: Well she is technically already married to my step dad but he comes to the US and they have another wedding and get remarried and my father who I love dearly comes to the wedding as well
JA: Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?
Customer: Well several days after the wedding my new step dad over hears me talking to my mother about how I don't like him. And He comes from wherever he is hiding and slaps me and then my dad beats him up and they both end up in the hospital.
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: Why do I need to minimize you?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
5/12/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: JohnACM, Licensed Professional Counselor replied 6 months ago
JohnACM
JohnACM, Licensed Professional Counselor
Hello, my name is***** am an LPC and a dream interpreter. I am sorry about the canned response from Just Answer. Consequently, I am having difficulty finding your dream. Could you please give me the details of your dream and in one paragraph. I have some thoughts. I just want to be sure.
My mother got engaged/married in a spiritual ceremony two years ago. She is living in the US and her husband sometimes called "fiance" lives overseas. He finally came to the US and they had a big wedding where everyone in the family attended including my biological father who was surprised that my mother was getting remarried. My mother did NOT want me telling my father about the spiritual ceremony done two years prior overseas and especially not tell him about how my mother and the groom met. Several days after the wedding, I was having a private conversation with my mother about how I do NOT like my new step dad and he in return (now living with us) overheard my conversation and slapped me. I told my dad about what happened and he came over and they got into a fist fight. It got so bad to the point that they both ended up in the hospital. My mother went to visit my step dad in the hospital and told him that she no longer can be with him because her children do NOT like him.
I hope you will forgive me for this, but I am confused. My understanding was this was about a dream. How much of this is dream and how much of it is reality?
Starting from where "...He finally came to the US and they had a big wedding..." IS ALL DREAM. After the part where my mother tells my stepdad who was beat up by my biological father in the hospital (which also part of the dream) and tells him that she can longer be with him because of her children not liking him is when I WOKE UP FROM THE DRAM. I hope this FINALLY helps.
The WHOLE THING WAS MY DREAM LAST NIGHT. The intro part of them getting engaged/married in a spiritual ceremony overseas actually happened two years ago. That was just to give you the background story. My future step dad coming to the US has not happened YET and this big wedding I described did NOT actually happen. AND my father beating up m stepdad in the dream DID NOT happen and HIM Slapping me did NOT actually happen. THAT WAS ALL IN MY DREAM.
Well, I thought that, but wasn't sure. I apologize. Sometimes dreams are just about as much about our fears as they are realiity. Your dream will reveals a tremendous dislike for your stepfather, as well as a fear. It also reveals a love and trust for your father. You no doubt despise the union of your mother and stepfather and dread Sharing your mother with him. I wish I could offer you a solution for your predicament, but this is probably what you're faced with.
Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert