Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

Not sure if you can. Kinda accidentally clicked on this

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hello. How can we be of help?
Customer: Not sure if you can . Kinda accidentally clicked on this chat
JA: The Dream Analyst will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.
Customer: Ok , I have feelings for a married man and he does too for me . I was married when he asked me out .We haven't done anything not even go on a date . He dis ask me before but that didn't go through . I dreamt of his wife 2 months after he asked me out . Can't remember what she said or did . Not sure what it means
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?
Customer: I have dreamt of having a married life with this man many times in the past . That's about it
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Christopher Hill replied 5 months ago.
It is not uncommon to have feelings and thoughts for someone you desire however you want to be sure that you and your partner have an understanding whether or not you're going to be in a monogamous relationship or an open relationship as well it would be important to make sure that this man he jumped up and his wife have the same agreement so that you don't find yourself in an uncomfortable situation. Is that helpful? Please remember to rate me