Suzanne B
Suzanne B,
Experience:  Social Worker at Veteran Administration Medical Center
60618702

Last night I had a dream I was talking to a old lady and

Customer Question

Last night I had a dream I was talking to a old lady and started telling me her husband had died on the tracks. And later in the dream I was leaving her house and outside I heard a man upstairs ask "who's there" and began shooting his gun. I've no idea what my dream means
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?
Customer: The lady took me down to a bridge that over looked all the train tracks and told me to never walk on them. Also when I was in the house i thought I was only there for a couple minutes but time was passing by very quickly, like minutes were hours.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Suzanne B replied 4 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for submitting such an interesting dream. I hope to provide you with an insightful dream interpretation.

If I were to have this dream, this old lady would symbolize an aspect of self that is feminine, wise, or possessing the traits of an older woman in my life. I would associate both the bridge and the train tracks with transition and the paths one can take in life. My dream would be providing me a warning not to follow a destructive path. The man who is shooting his gun would reflect how destructive anger is and how reacting in this way to the unknown or unexpected is not constructive. After this dream, I would explore the decisions I am making in my life right now and reflect on the choices I have made while also considering the choices I may have soon in my life. I would be grateful to have a dream that provides me with a new perspective and input on making a successful transition.

I hope I answered your question. Please let me know if you have any questions. If you are satisfied, please remember to provide me with a rating. Happy Dreaming!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you so much

You are welcome. I hope to see you again. Enjoy your dream journey!