JohnACM
JohnACM, Licensed Professional Counselor
Experience:  I have been interpreting dreams for over 10 years with tremendous accuracy,
68372260

What would a snake following me and opening it's mouth as if

Customer Question

What would a snake following me and opening it's mouth as if wanting to be fed mean? I did not feed it and it finally lunged and got my pant leg with its teeth.
JA: The Dream Analyst will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.
Customer: That is all there was in the dream.
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?
Customer: No......thank you.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  JohnACM replied 4 months ago.
You are being pursued by someone seeking support. It may seem innocent, but if they do t get what they want they are liable to become vicious. Does that make sense?