Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I dreamt of my ex boyfriends mother and I had a conversation…

Customer Question
Hi I dreamt...

Hi I dreamt of my ex boyfriends mother and I had a conversation with her

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.

My boyfriend and I broke up it's been a year now we still chat every now and then but he has a new partner and I dreamt of me telling or asking his mom if you still love this person. That is her son and I know he is already with someone else and has been with her for 6 months now .she said zee people who love wont give up on their loved ones they wait and are patient and see how things might turn out later that's all

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?

That my boyfriend and I broke Up Bcz I lived in a distant place and couldn't make his feelings grow stronger to go to the step of marriage coz I had circumstances in my life that didn't give me the chance to prove to him he wasn't mistaken to choose me and I think not sure though that my boyfriend's

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I hope you have an logical answer for me
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have not received anything yet
Answered in 2 days by:
4/5/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Suzanne B,
 replied 1 year ago
Suzanne B
Hello! Thank you for submitting your dream. I hope to provide you with a helpful dream interpretation. If I were to have this dream, I would be hopeful that the dream would reflect reality- that my boyfriend's mother would be sending me a message not to give up and that our relationship may work in the long-term. I would also view the dream as reflecting my thoughts and feelings. My boyfriend's mother would symbolize my emotions and thoughts for my boyfriend. The dream would reflect my hopes and wishes that if I continue to acknowledge and grow my feelings for my boyfriend while also being patient, I may eventually be with him again. The dream would remind me how much is not in my controls as I cannot control my exboyfriend's feelings or decisions and I can only influence my own thoughts and actions. The dream would remind me that although I can make the decision to wait for my exboyfriend to potentially come back around, I also need to work on the relationships I have with myself and focusing on what is in my control such as my thought patterns, my decisions, and my actions.
I hope I answered your question. If you need further clarification or have additional questions for me, please let me know. Good luck on your dream journey!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Interesting interpretation . I hope it comes true .
Dream Interpretation Expert: Suzanne B,
 replied 1 year ago

I am glad you are satisfied with this interpretation. I hope to read your dreams again soon. At your earliest convenience, please provide me with a rating.