Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I keep having dreams about my deceased mother and I

Customer Question
I keep having dreams...

I keep having dreams about my deceased mother and I traveling to various places. We are either trying to get on a plane, a train, or in the car. Before we can get on or in someone gets my attention and when I look back my mom is gone. Then I wake up.

Expert's Assistant: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?

I am having surgery next week and am wondering if she is trying to warn me against it.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
Answered in 1 day by:
3/22/2017
Dream Interpretation Expert: Suzanne B,
 replied 1 year ago
Suzanne B

Hello! Thank you for sharing your dream. I hope to provide you with a dream interpretation that brings you further insight and clarity.

If I were to have this dream, the plane, train or car would symbolize my life's path, the direction I am headed and transitions. I would note how I am making many transitions in my life and my mother has also made a transition from living to death. When I look back and see that my mom is gone, it would reflect her physical absence in my life now and the feelings I have about this loss.

While I would view my dreams as reflecting my grief and my desire to have my mom's support during a tough time as I prepare for surgery, I would also recognize that wondering if the dream was a warning from her could reflect something important for me. It could reflect my fears of the upcoming surgery as well as reflect negative thoughts or beliefs I have had about the surgery that I have not allowed expression in my waking life.

I would try to first identify all the emotions in my dream as well as my waking life. I would then identify the thoughts I am having and evaluate objectively my concerns while also gathering more information. I would view my dream as serving to help me express my feelings and recognize so that I do not use emotional reasoning in my decision making.

Please let me know if my feedback invokes any further questions about your dream and it's meaning. I am interested in your thoughts!

Dream Interpretation Expert: Suzanne B,
 replied 1 year ago

I am hoping I answered your question. Please let me know if you need any additional clarification. If you are satisfied, please take a moment to rate my service. I hope to see you soon!