Therapist Leslie
Therapist Leslie, Psychotherapist
Experience:  Owner and Psychotherapist at Self-Employed, Private Practice
94172775

I dream of helicopter crashing, i dream that a helicopter

Customer Question

hello
JA: Hello. How can we help?
Customer: i dream of helicopter crashing
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.
Customer: i dream that a helicopter crashed and later people come and repaired it and get it started again.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?
Customer: reply
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Therapist Leslie replied 8 months ago.

Good evening and thank you so much for your message. I realize it's difficult to reach out. Please know I honor your courage.

My name is ***** ***** I am a psychotherapist in the Metro Boston area of the United States.

Every dream is suggestive of something that can save you from many problems, dreams are windows to our unconscious and most of the time they are messengers of wisdom meant for you.

To dream of a helicopter suggests incredible success in one's life. Like a helicopter--it does not need to depend on any support of a runway to reach the skies--there are possibilities that the dreamer will reach a soaring high in his business or job.

Dreaming of a helicopter also suggests the availability to "lift above," as in being able to "rise above" a situation or problem

The portion of the dream where the helicopter crashes signifies you will experience a significant downfall or crash in your career success. In the case of your dream, the helicopter is repaired and is able to soar again signifies that you will be able to rebuild things and once again, find significant success. You are not a quitter!

Does this make sense in regard to your particular life by chance?

Have I answered your question? Is there anything else I can do to assist you further? I want to ensure you are pleased with my service. I also gently request you provide a star rating for me. Of course, we can continue to talk after the rating is provided.

Please take good care of yourself and feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Warm regards,

Therapist Leslie

Good afternoon,I just wanted to check in as I haven't heard from you. Have I answered your question? Is there anything else I can assist you with? I gently request you provide a star rating for me so I may be compensated. Of course, we can continue to talk after a rating is provided. Please take good care of yourself and feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.Warm regards,Leslie