JohnACM
JohnACM, Licensed Professional Counselor
Experience:  I have been interpreting dreams for over 10 years with tremendous accuracy,
68372260

I have asked you a question before.... it was this n my

Customer Question

I have asked you a question before.... it was thisn my dream I'm running away from something and it seems like a big bubble that's coming after me with all the negative things and people who don't care for me I try to push it back but can't and it pushes me to the edge of a cliff and I just jump off the cliff and I fall for What seems anyeternity and I land in the ocean which is not calm but it's not boiling either. I then swim for what seems like a long time to a shore there I am met by a woman that I care deeply about we are friends and I've had sexual relations with her ( we are both married) and she seems to calm me down just her touch on my neck can calm me down and she soothes me and strokes my hair.. And sometimes in this dream that's all we do and other times we make love...it seems that then I can get some peaceful rest...Now however the dream has changed..... in that everything still happens as it did before and I still meet my friend on the beach, she still calms me down and sometimes we are intimate and sometimes we are not, but now in my dream she leads me back to the water (ocean) and when we get there she plunges me under the water and holds me there....no matter how hard I struggle I can't get my head back above the water... and I can't breathe at all... when I wake up I'm crying and breathing very heavily...and scared
Why has it changed?
Category: Dream Interpretation
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JohnACM replied 9 months ago.

Hello! I hope I can help you. I would say that you have been overwhelmed by negatives in life. This female has been your one safe place. That has changed now and she has become part of the problem. Either her husband has become involved or your wife.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
We are both females...
Become part of what problem?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Neither of our spouses are aware of our previous intimate relationship.... though it has stopped and we remain friends so I'm confused as to what problem I thinks she has become part of
Expert:  JohnACM replied 9 months ago.

I would take the dream as a warning. You are obviously running from some negatives in your life. in the past you have found comfort in this friend. You may be tempted to turn to her again. The end of another encounter with her could be devastating. the one other interpretation could be similarly you deep down fear she may throw you under the bus and fess up bringing you down with her.