Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

I had a reoccurring dream, same place by the water, I am on

Customer Question

Hi, I had a reoccurring dream, same place by the water, I am on a boat (docked) and a invisible "thing" grabbed my hand and pulled me in a air and I was terrified and people saw it and panicked, first it felt like just a strong wind but then the feeling of being grabbed and pulled, flying over the water then into the water, under the water, shouted for help, then I passed out in a dream ,woke up in a dream, couldn't wake up, stuck in a dream, and on my hand I had a bruise and a burned like mark. And tonight now it happened again (between 1:30-3am) only difference were people didn't believe me but called me crazy when I told them it happened before.i am scared and actually crying ,I don't want to go back to sleep but also I feel exhausted. Please explain. Thank you
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 10 months ago.

I would be happy to help assist you in understanding your dream. This dream you are having is showing a lot of emotions or inner turmoil. Perhaps a situation or certain thoughts and feelings you are trying to work through. Something in your life you have experienced that has made a very large impact on your life, but yet it feels as though others can not relate to you or understand or even believe you on what has taken place? My question is, what has happened in your life that can connect to this dream?