Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

I got a dream that my brother is having an accident, And

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hello. What do you want help with?
Customer: I got a dream that my brother is having an accident
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the dream analyst can help you best.
Customer: And before 2 days my elder brother paawan saw that the plane is crashed of my brother jai .
JA: Is there anything else the dream analyst should be aware of?
Customer: We both have seen wrong about our brother
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 10 months ago.

I would be happy to help assist you in understanding your dream and your brother's dream. The plane crash and accident are symbolic. They represent a time in your life where your brother is going to have a dramatic impact in his life that will cause him to some issues. He may go through a period of change. Perhaps working through negative emotions or thoughts. He may also choose to make a wrong choice that will cause division and havoc in his life. So keep an eye on your brother, and make sure you are there to always support him and love him no matter what he is going through. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask.