Dream Interpretation

Need Dreams Interpreted? Ask a Dream Interpreter ASAP

Dream Interpretation

Need an experienced dream interpreter

Customer Question
Need an experienced dream interpreter
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
9/26/2016
Dream Interpretation Expert: Dr. Norman Brown, PhD replied 1 year ago
Dr. Norman Brown

Let's cultivate your dream together, so your scenes & symbols give a higher perspective on your life & show us guidance we have never known before.

I don't even want to send the greeting that's been put up in my name. But I do want to read your dream in as much detail as possible. I have 55 years experience with my own dreams and and over 40 years professional interpretation experience. I need precise details, and I always ask questions about what is unusual about imagery, characters or events--because dreams are usually specific guidance intended for the dreamer's present situation and esp the most important things on his/her mind.

Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert