Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

My Father who's deceased was standing in front of me naked

Customer Question

My Father who's deceased was standing in front of me naked and he was talking to me but can't remember what he was saying as I was shocked. He was making me feel uncomfortable as he was showing me his penis. I have a distant relationship at this time and was wondering if this could have anything to do with it as when I first met my husband I dreamt of my Father coming out of a Shower naked but he had his back to me and walked away.
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?
Customer: I don't think so. Thank You
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 year ago.

I would be happy to help assist you in understanding your dream. Being naked in dreams is showing vulnerability and humility. Also the "naked truth". With your deceased father coming into your life can be showing things that are coming back into your life. He is a representation of your past. Your father can also represent any characteristics that are shared between your husband and father. They say we always marry our parents. So perhaps they are things linked to your relationship with your father that may influence your marriage. If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask.