Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

I dreamed of delivering my co-workers baby and the baby was

Customer Question

I dreamed of delivering my co-workers baby and the baby was the most beautiful baby I've ever seen and it was talking at birth. She bled a lot and I was trying to get placenta out, but instead bunch of broken equipment came out.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 year ago.

I would he happy to help assist you in understanding your dream. Babies in dreams signify something new that has given birth in one's life. It relates to your co worker. This new baby for example can be new thoughts or ideas relating to your co worker. Or something that is new between you and your co workers relationship. With the bunch of broken equipment that came out. Depending on what kind of equipment. It relates to how this "new baby" has taken place in your or hers life.

If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask.