Dream Interpretation

Need Dreams Interpreted? Ask a Dream Interpreter ASAP

Dream Interpretation

I had a dream I put my hands on a friends baby belly and it

Customer Question
engaged the baby and she...
I had a dream I put my hands on a friends baby belly and it engaged the baby and she went into labour and I helped deliver it
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.
Customer: Then I had another dream I was in the desert and this big skinny spider was chasing me
JA: Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?
Customer: Then I had a dream that I was bouncing on these trampoline type things and this amazing dream man bounced over to me and the other men bounced off ...
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
7/27/2016
Dream Interpretation Expert: CounselorJules, Counselor replied 1 year ago
CounselorJules
CounselorJules, Counselor

Good evening. I hope that I can be of service to you. It sounds like you have three dreams that you are seeking interpretation for. I would like to start by telling you a bit more about dream interpretation from the theories of my choice. I tend to rely on symbolism of the dreams and focus on what your personal emotional response is to the dreams. i rely on a Jungian perspective for the significance. "According to Jung, dreams are a way of communicating and acquainting yourself with the unconscious. Dreams are not attempts to conceal your true feelings from the waking mind, but rather they are a window to your unconscious. They serve to guide the waking self to achieve wholeness and offer a solution to a problem you are facing in your waking life." (resource:http://www.dreammoods.com/dreaminformation/dreamtheory/jung.htm) "Some researchers believe that dreams help you to tackle stress. Dreaming is a necessity and helps to recharge the mind and revitalize the body. In dreams, negative emotions tend to occur twice as often as pleasant feelings. Fear and anxiety are the most commonly expressed emotions in dreams, followed by anger and sadness."

So let us start by addressing the first dream associated with the baby belly and then labour, leading to delivery.

To see a baby in your dream signifies innocence, warmth and new beginnings. Babies symbolize something in your own inner nature that is pure, vulnerable, helpless and/or uncorrupted. You may have someone in your waking life who is on their way to attempting new beginnings and you feel that you can help them along in their process. You may even feel that they depend on you for support. You may recognize that without your support, they will not be able to bring this to fruition. I encourage you to focus on your role and encourage this person or even in the situation to move forward with your support, without necessarily depending on you to accomplish the goal. That is a great deal of pressure for you to deal with, but maybe with affirmation the situation can be addressed toward success. "To see someone delivering a baby in your dreams is positive. This dream suggests that you are going to experience an upcoming event that is significant in your life. It would also be interpreted as your anticipation or excitement of the event that might happen or you may experience in the future." "In essence, delivering a baby represents a transformation in life. We all know that a baby signifies peace. If the baby is crying you might be facing worries or trouble. Someone may provoke you to close up. At the same time it would mean that you are ready to embrace the changes in life especially those that are related to old habits and ways. You might resolve a conflict in life as well." (resource:http://www.auntyflo.com/dream-dictionary/delivering-baby)

The second dream about the desert and the spider: (resource: dreammoods.com)

Deserts are also symbolic of barrenness, loneliness and feelings of isolation and hopelessness. The desert landscape may also be a metaphor for feeling deserted and left behind.

To see a spider in your dream indicates that you are feeling like an outsider in some situation. Or perhaps you want to keep your distance and stay away from an alluring and tempting situation. A spider coming down on you or chasing you can be interpreted as feeling that you may be trapped or unable to escape a difficult situation. When you put these aspects together it sounds as though you may be feeling that you have been in a lonely relationship with little support and that you recognize you need to establish boundaries. Without these, you may feel that you have very few answers in finding safety or solace.

The last part of your question suggests to me that you are seeking a relationship with a male that is supportive and strong that helps you to find your worth. A trampoline is something that can symbolize ups and downs in life. It can suggest that you are resilient and with patience, you can bounce back with strength from difficult and emotional situations. It sounds like that if you remain strong, you are able to redirect your hope toward the relationship that you most want.

I hope that this has been helpful and if you feel satisfied with the answers, you will provide a positive rating, 3 stars or better, in order for credit to be received. Of course, even after a positive rating, communication can continue and further processing is available.

Best wishes, Jules!

I hope that this has been helpful and that you will provide a positive rating (3 stars or better) for the answer or interpretation that you have received. You can do this by clicking on the rating button and providing a score. The communication does not have to cease if you provide a rating, but it is the only way that the experts receive credit. My goal is to provide with you excellent service. I look forward to hearing from you, but I know that you are in the midst of lots going on! Best Wishes and Thank you!

Jules

CounselorJules
CounselorJules
CounselorJules, Counselor