Dream Interpretation

Need Dreams Interpreted? Ask a Dream Interpreter ASAP

Dream Interpretation

I've been having this recurring dream that scares me and I

Customer Question
wake up . I try...
I've been having this recurring dream that scares me and I wake up . I try to go back to sleep but when I do the dream or nightmare what ever you want to call it will start again
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?
Customer: This all started after I had seen a older lady walk through the living room in the house my dad was purchasing. I had just turned eight years old
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
7/25/2016
Dream Interpretation Expert: CounselorJules, Counselor replied 1 year ago
CounselorJules
CounselorJules, Counselor

Good morning. This sounds like a very complex situation for you and I am happy to assist. Please tell me a bit more about your experience. How long have you been having the dream and do you feel that it is often related to stressful times?

I would like to share some information that has been suggested in dream information. I think it is important to know these facts when interpreting dreams, but also just interesting tidbits...."Some researchers believe that dreams help you to tackle stress. Dreaming is a necessity and helps to recharge the mind and revitalize the body. In dreams, negative emotions tend to occur twice as often as pleasant feelings. Fear and anxiety are the most commonly expressed emotions in dreams, followed by anger and sadness." In your dream you may have experienced confusion or anxiety, especially fear, but I am curious if this is because subconsciously after seeing this older lady walk through the living room at your father's home, your brain made a connection between these feelings, thoughts, and experience, so in times of high stress, the dream re-occurs for you. I tend to like the approach taken by Carl Jung. His research suggests that "Since dreams are a way of communicating with the unconscious, Jung believed that dream images reveal something about yourself, your relationships with others, and situations in your waking life. Dreams guide your personal growth and help in achieving your full potential. Jung also believes that the dream's manifest content is just as significant and revealing as the latent content. By simply discussing what is currently going on in your life, it can help you interpret and unlock the cryptic images of your dreams. Jung's method of dream interpretation is placed more confidently on the dreamer. He believes that you all possess the necessary tools to interpret your own dreams. There is no one correct way to interpret a dream. The meaning of your dreams is a personal judgment and is up to you on how to interpret them. Whatever interpretation feels right to you is most significant and more important than what someone else thinks or believes." You can be the expert on what your dream means, but I can help be a guide :) Recurrent dreams, even if distant intervals, or at least as I have been taught, is that they recur because the dreams may be helping you identify or point to a conflict, situation or matter in your waking life that remains unresolved or unsettled. It has been said that these dreams "may be highlighting a personal weakness, fear, or your inability to cope with something in your life - past or present."

So, as far as the interpretation, please share any details that you can remember so that we can further process and discuss the meaning and significance in your waking life. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you, Jules

Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert