Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

Genius, Last night, I dreamt about a family of pythons in a

Customer Question

Hi genius,
Last night, I dreamt about a family of pythons in a small pond hidden under the clear water covered by vines and unknown plants on top of the water.
The family consists of a giant, long python, her body sizes bigger two third of mine and her length is longer than 7 metres, I strongly believe, with a few children whose length in between 1 to 2 metres. One of the children looks, I can see through its skin, quite transparent due to its very young age, I guess. The mum wraps around her children, for protection purpose I believe.
I was terrified by the scene and woke up at 3:30am because I thought she would eat me as I was about a few steps beside her. But it seems she is very gentle and kind. She didn't actually show any dangerous sign to me but she did make a little move to protect her children as being a mother, I think.
How I could translate this dream and I do appreciate if you can clear my doubt.
Kind regards,
Veasna
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Psychotherapist replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** way I interpret dreams is to go through the dream and as you about meanings and feelings you have about the symbols in the dream I also put things together. You are the dreamer, so it is important that you tell me if what I am seeing is right. Would you like to work with me by answering questions and going through the details of the dream? Thanks Karen

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HI Karen, I'm sorry as I've been busy lately. Yeah I'm now ready to work with you to have my doubt clear.Regards,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.