CounselorJules
CounselorJules, Counselor
Experience:  Licensed Professional Counselor
92608932

I had a dream of talking to three men and two of the men

Customer Question

Hello Pearl, I had a dream of talking to three men and two of the men were Native American Indians and I began to explain to them that My Great Grandfather was an Indian Chief from Florida ,and one of the Indian men began to converse with the two other men explaining about how the wars back then . The American Indian stated that I was true in my statement. Then I looked up on the hill and asked what are all those houses for ?The Indian, explained that was our place where we smoke and chant. I am going to the Hot Springs in Arkansas next week right after my Fiance get married.
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?
Customer: My good friend Larry who has passed was in the dream at one point.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dream Analyst about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  CounselorJules replied 1 year ago.
Good evening. I am happy to assist you. Please bare with me :) interestingly, I am from near Hot springs. I will be sending you a response shortly :)
Okay, I wanted to give you information about my approach so that you have an understanding of the etiology of my interpretation. I come from a Jungian theory that analyzes symbolism and also the emotional response that you experienced in the dream.I hope that I can offer clarification. Anytime that we dream about our ancestors, it is my belief that we are processing an aspect of ourselves that is being "true" or authentic to our roots. We look at "congruence" in emotions and making sure that we feel as though we are meeting an innate expectation of maintaining a certain "truth" in who we are. When we are getting married, we are jointing two family systems which have their own rules and roles and is about a healthy blend. In your dream it appears that you could be processing the possibility of maintaining who you are while you join with someone who accepts you wholly and embraces all facets of who you are but also understands your evolution. There has to be a respect of your heritage and I think that the presence of an old friend there was a positive sign about finding approval and terms of understanding. It sounds as though Larry may even represent a deeper soul connection in the dream-- similar to the one you have with your fiancée.Overall I think your dream is a positive sign about finding someone who respects, loves, and appreciates you and will understand your openness to spirituality and the significance of what brings you peace.....

Just wanted to follow back up with you and see how things have turned out and if you feel that the interpretation was satisfactory. I can continue assisting you if necessary.

Just wanted to check in. Not sure if you have gotten married yet, here in ARkansas or not, but best wishes!