CounselorJules
CounselorJules, Counselor
Experience:  Licensed Professional Counselor
92608932

What dose it mean when my man and i had a dream on the same

Customer Question

What dose it mean when my man and i had a dream on the same night and our dreams were connecting he was trying to fight a dog from getting to me and i was dreaming i had picked up the dog and it used the bathroom in my mouth when we talked he told me what the dog looked like and it was the same dog in my dream he told me about this dog that matches the one in my dream perfectly what dose this mean
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  CounselorJules replied 1 year ago.

Good evening! Wow! That is a really interesting dream that both of you have had. It really suggests that you are both on the same wavelength and connected. The approach that I use in dream interpretation is Jungian and it looks at symbolism and archetypes in the dream, but there is an emotional relevance about the dream as well. I am curious about what emotion you were feeling during the dream, but i can imagine that having an animal defecate in your mouth would definitely not be pleasing.....

So, a dog in a dream that is aggressive (such as in your man's dream) is suggestive that he recognizes that someone that you thought was loyal, is actually trying to harm you or him. Your man is wanting to provide a sense of protection. In your dream it is suggestive that you felt that you could trust actually has a negative intention that underlies their actions. So to me your dream sounds like a sign that someone is possibly out to harm you, but actually was once a friend or someone who seemed trustworthy. They may have attempted to gossip or spread negativity or lies about you. This could be represented in the animal using the bathroom in your mouth. But your man wants to put a stop to their behaviors and interference in your relationship.....

Hope that makes sense. Let me know if that is helpful :) Thanks, Jules

Sometimes feces can represent something that needs to be released, such as a negative energy..... Sorry that I didnt add that specifically....

I just wanted to follow back up with you and ask for your opinion of feeling about the interpretation given. I am hopeful that it was applicable for your situation :) We can continue processing if necessary.

We can continue processing if necessary, but if you are satisfied, please provide a positive rating or accept the answer. My goal was to provide excellent service. Even if you accept the answer, we can continue communicating as needed on the topic. Thanks, Jules