CounselorJules
CounselorJules, Counselor
Experience:  Licensed Professional Counselor
92608932

I was outside looking up there was a pure white round Ballon

Customer Question

I was outside looking up there was a pure white round Ballon shape In sky. While it speared to get closer and closer to me. It came to me with a man at end like a parachute. When I saw the man I ran away as I was startled.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  CounselorJules replied 1 year ago.
Good morning. Aren't dreams fascinating? I want to thank you for your question and then talk a bit about the interpretation background that I most formally use. I approach dreams from a Jungian perspective that looks for symbolism and archetypes that reflect happenings in our waking lives.Balloons are often indicative of hopes or feelings about relationships. This dream may reflect your fears about a sense of commitment or it can also be a sign of feeling disappointed in how a relationship "descended." The color white is indicative of a feeling of purity, innocence, awareness, and new beginnings. The parachute represents a protective force or a sense of security.So I really think that your dream is about the possibility of a relationship coming your way, but you are afraid of taking a chance, possibly based on previous hurts. There may be a person attempting to make an entrance in your life or a relationship that is emerging, but you recognize that you continue to feel guarded, although this dream suggests that this person is safe and secure.
I just wanted to follow back up with you and make sure that you found the answer to be satisfactory. If not, we can continue to process if you would like :)