Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

I had a dream where at least three strangers were walking around

Customer Question

I had a dream where at least three strangers were walking around my house. Multiple times I told them to leave and they wouldn't, and they did when my support system 'came home'
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.
Customer: Muted colors, dark rooms, dimly lit, lots of land. It's a recurring home. Recurring themes. I get a lot of chaos, and I have future sight
JA: Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?
Customer: Like what?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dream Analyst about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 year ago.
I would be happy to help assist you in understanding this dream. From what I have read, I will have a few additional questions for you. With these 3 strangers walking around your home, can be suggesting beliefs that you are not familiar with. When they left because of your "support system" coming home. Can be referencing your current belief system, or "religion" etc.. that you currently have. Since it felt chaotic and dark rooms dimly lit, can be showing how you are not familiar with what these 3 men are representing. With this future sight, can be showing spiritual gifting you also may not be familiar with. Now my questions is, have new beliefs "thinking, concepts" been coming into your life that you may be pushing off or not to familiar with?