Dream Interpretation

Need Dreams Interpreted? Ask a Dream Interpreter ASAP

Dream Interpretation

I need help with a dream.. I was swimming, in the swimming

Customer Question
Hello, I need help with...
Hello, I need help with a dream.. I was swimming, in the swimming pool, with dinner people, and my kids.. There wad this man, who liked me and I felt who had feelings for me, but I kept ignoring him. Not pay attention to him... then he said his wife is coming to the pool... so I proceeding to swim. His wife got in the pool, but he never got in the pool.. So the guy keeps looking at me trying to make eye contact... I then get out the pool and put my cloths on. Now, I'm standing at the side of the pool looking in. M I'm holding my daughters hand to the left.. and the guy is on my right. The guys wife is sitting in a chair next to him on his right.Then I pretending like I was going to jump in the pool with my cloths and, and I grabbed my daughter as if I was about to jump in.. as I proceeding to act like I was jumping in, I was losing my balance and I felt myself about to fall in.. I scream help the guy grabbed my hand and pulled me up, and I pulled my daughter up.. I felt the grip and strength of his hand... His wife looked at him and started to have some words.. I wanted to leave, so I did... I told her by.. but I did not by to him as I walked off...
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?
Customer: The man in the dream was a somewhat celebrity, but reminds me of someone I do know... I'm not sure if this helps or not
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dream Analyst about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/25/2016
Dream Interpretation Expert: CounselorJules, Counselor replied 1 year ago
CounselorJules
CounselorJules, Counselor
Good morning! I will be able to help you today! If you don't mind, I would like to take a few minutes and prepare an answer, please bare with me :)
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No problem... Can I also mention that I'm spiritual and my dreams are usually symbolic... I have warning dreams, preparing dreams, direction dreams, etc.. if this should help. I have dreams every day, and I ask the Lord for guidance and understanding.. Thank you!!
Thank you for your patience. I think it is wonderful that you trust your ability to discern dreams. You seem to be in touch spiritually with what you are supposed to be experiencing. Spiritual discernment in this area is of importance. I have very similar dreams and I do understand the importance of determining if this is a dream or message from a higher consciousness. I will start with basic symbolism that is suggested by Carl Jung. I tend to use more of his approach when processing dreams.Our emotions are often referred to as a "pool of emotions." I am curious if your dream is suggesting that there may be some unfamiliar emotions that you feel that you need to process. It can also be a sense of feeling the need to "purge" or process a situation where you feel that you need to be "cleansed" from. The fact that people are having dinner around you, I think that was what the dream suggested, suggests that these are the people around that you may be seeking a sense of "approval" from. Are you in an unfamiliar situation or possibly even newly single? Because I think when we have these experiences we feel that our actions are showcased to others and we feel that others make judgments regarding our personal lives or personal choices. I think this "man" in you dream is symbolic as well. He is not a threat to you, and you are not a threat to him or his relationship, until she sees his supportiveness.... He is someone who may come into your life and act as a "spirit guide" or maybe he was your spirit guide in the dream. The dream is also something that may be about your own assertiveness. you may feel imbalanced in life right now, especially if you are proceeding on your own, but I think this dream is about your empowerment and finding your strength, but being okay with accepting the help of others.Tell me a little bit more about what you think of this.....
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello.
Thank you for taking the time to interpret my dream. I think the pool are my "pool of emotions", and purging and cleansing myself. Everything after that I was confused. There was no one in my dream having dinner around me?? not understanding that one. And the man, after he grabbed my arm, his wife and him started to argue so im not sure about the "supportiveness" just not sure , but thank you for time
Oh! Gosh, I am sorry.....I thought you said "dinner people" so I was thinking it was referring to something about feeling on display or that was possibly occurring around you. Maybe it was that you were meaning acquaintances?Sometimes a man in our dream is more related to our own assertiveness. Could it be that this was symbolic of an internal struggle? Something that you are wrestling with as far as how to manage a situation?
Like the male and the female in the dream, are really both symbolic of different sides of your own personalities.
I also did want to mention about the "hands" in the dream. It is suggestive that you feel that you may be in need of help at this time and you need not be afraid of asking for it. You mentioned your spirituality and the ways that you have felt your dreams have provided you with a warning in the past. Do you happen to remember which hand he grabbed when you were helped?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
My apology Julie. It was my typo. It was suppose to say "other people" im so sorry. Thank you for clarifying that. The man in the dream, it kind of symbolize someone I know. Im not sure if this person is means me good or no good. He grabs me to help me, but at the same time, his wife is there. He grabs me with his left hand if I could remember because he was standing to my right and I was standing to his left. can I also mention that when he pulled up up. I seen what looks like a shark in the pool, but it wasnt
Oh, it is okay! i apologize for any confusion on my end! i can definitely see why it would not make any sense at all from your perspective! According the Jungian philosophy, the left hand symbolizes your graciousness and your feminine, receptive qualities, while the right hand symbolizes the masculine and active attributes. The right hand may also be a pun for some decision or something being "right." The man in your dream may be asking you to "take a stand" for what is "right" or acknowledge a situation that you know to be "inappropriate" for you or the circumstances. The man is somewhat familiar, so do you think that he is someone that you may feel tension between. It is interesting that you thought you saw a shark because seeing a shark in the dream represents feelings of hostility, anger, danger, or even "inconsiderateness." I think of the use of the phrase a "shark tank" or a "pool shark"-- like something is challenging you.... the initial aspect of the shark could have been the fruition of the feelings this woman was having as her husband reached out to you. Do you feel that there is someone in your waking life that creates "dis-ease" in your comfort level and you have found that you have mixed emotions about this relationship?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Yes I do. I do feel like some is a disease and im struggling to get this person out of my life, but I feel a certain comfort
Well, that makes sense. There is a term called "homeostasis" where we process how we want change, but we are actually very comforted by the situation, even if it serves a negative purpose. It creates a sense of security because we are used to it. Have you thought of the "purpose" this relationship serves you in your waking life?
I just wanted to follow back up with you and make sure that you were able to review the answer provided. I wanted to make sure that you were satisfied in the response given, but if not, continued communication can occur :)Thank you! Jules
CounselorJules
CounselorJules
CounselorJules, Counselor