Dream Interpretation

Need Dreams Interpreted? Ask a Dream Interpreter ASAP

Dream Interpretation

I'm dreamed that the guy I'm currently dating in my real lif

Customer Question
e, chose me over another...
I'm dreamed that the guy I'm currently dating in my real lif e, chose me over another woman and told her face to face in front of me.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This situation is currently going on. This other woman is in his life. And he won't commit to either of us as it stands. But I'm my dream he surprised me and chose me over her, and told her in front of me.
4/17/2016
Dream Interpretation Expert: CounselorJules, Counselor replied 1 year ago
CounselorJules
CounselorJules, Counselor
Good afternoon. I apologize that you have had to wait for your answer, but I am hopeful that I will be able to help you! Dreams are fascinating. Often our dreams are indicative of something occurring in our waking life, just as you have mentioned. In our dreams we experience things that maybe our higher conscious feels would be either hopeful or a too anxiety provoking for us to experience in our life. Let's process several factors of your dream :) and your waking life. First, The mistress in your dream suggests that you may feel that your relationship is being threatened by the presence of this other relationship. You recognize that you are saddened by his lack of boundaries in your waking life and recognize your pain based on the lack of commitment. Any time we feel that our relationships are threatened we question our worth and we have concerns that we don't measure up in some way. Your dream is the desire to feel as though you are enough for him, that he would recognize your worth. But my encouragement to you is that you have to recognize your own esteem. Your affirmation does not come from someone else's approval of you. You have to accept the love you feel that you deserve and safeguard it. The dream is also indicative that you feel that you are being taken for granted. I am a believer that dreams can be a sign of what is to come. I think it may be good for you to share this dream with the guy you are dating and let him realize that you have been patient with him, but now it is time to establish who he wants in his life. It sounds as though right now he has the empowerment and it may be time for you to take back your control....Please let me know if this is helpful. Thank you, Jules
I just wanted to check back in with you and make sure that the information provided was helpful. If there is more that I can add or support you with, please let me know. If you have been satisfied with the answer, you can indicate so by accepting the answer or providing a positive rating. I am available for you, so just revisit when you can :)
CounselorJules
CounselorJules
CounselorJules, Counselor