81329
81329,
90615213

I had a dream and one of my friends pass away in it. It

Customer Question

I had a dream and one of my friends pass away in it. It wasn't a scarry one. It just made me concerned why I would be dreaming something like that. This person died in her sleep.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 year ago.

Death in dreams can be symbolic. In this dream, it can be referring to certain parts of her life that are being put to rest. It can also relate to spiritual beliefs and dying to certain beliefs they may have had. Death in dreams can also be prophetic for telling the death of someone. My question is how old is this person and how you do you feel about there well being?

Expert:  81329 replied 1 year ago.

Greetings and thank you for your question-- I wanted to clarify before answering; did the person to whom you dreamed about pass away in her sleep?

Expert:  81329 replied 1 year ago.

Greetings, I was just checking up on the question -- if you still need help I am more than happy to assist you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
SINCE MY QUESTION TO YOU MY FRIEND WHO WAS IN THE DREAM THAT DIED IN HER SLEEP DID NOT. BUT ANOTHER FRIEND FOUND OUT HER CANCER CAME BACK. WOULD IT HAVE TO DO WITH HER.