Dream Interpretation

Need Dreams Interpreted? Ask a Dream Interpreter ASAP

Dream Interpretation

I fly often in my dreams, but only at night down neighboring

Customer Question
sidewalks about 3 to 5...
I fly often in my dreams, but only at night down neighboring sidewalks about 3 to 5 feet off the ground. Yet, sometimes close to telephone wires. It's kind of freaky, yet it feels exhilarating. Next, I'm trying hard to teach others in my dreams to fly as well. Funny tho, the ground is lit up, but the sky is blak with stars above. Then there the newly rebuilt WTC building I'm either in it or walking around it on very pleasant green grass.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
3/11/2016
Dream Interpretation Expert: Dr-A-Green, PsyD replied 1 year ago
Dr-A-Green

This sounds like a very positive dream with positive implications. Dreaming of flying commonly indicates that the individual feels a sense of agency/purpose in life. It is often interpreted as feeling "on top" of a situation or in life. I wouldn't be surprised if dreams like this correlated with recent successes or feelings of success either in your personal or professional life.

Flying near telephone wires would indicate to me that there are obstacles in this situation, but that you either avoid or overcome them successfully (interestingly, telephone wires deal directly with communication, so that might come into play too). It's probably also significant that you're trying to teach others to fly. You may want to serve as a mentor (or already feel like that in some capacity, either as a boss, parent, or friend). You're encouraging others to "rise above" as you have.

Lastly, being in a brand new building usually means that you feel "new" as a person (or at least fixed up nicely!). Buildings/houses typically represent ourselves.

Please let me know if you have more details or further questions about it.

Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 1 year ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

I believe this dream is showing how you are trying to elevate yourself spiritually and above the world. With you trying to teach others how to fly is showing how you are trying to show others this same spiritual gift you have. With this new building your in is showing a new area of your life that you are exploring and discovering it relates to your gifting. 3 to 5ft tall can be significant with the meaning of the numbers. #3 holy spirit and #5 Gods Grace.

Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant