Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I dreamed I was driving my truck, and reason I pulled into a…

Customer Question
I dreamed I was driving...
I dreamed I was driving my truck, and for some reason I pulled into a place where there was a building. I went inside the building and a woman told me that there was a box for me in a room down the hall. I was thinking what is going on, where am I? I went to the room and there was this box kinda looked like it was setting on a bed, not sure. I opened the box and it was my father's head in it and his lips were moving, but no sound. I'm 81 years old my father has been dead for years I thought, what is going on, I was horrified! I slammed the box closed and went back to the lady, I was shuddering and ask her what was going on? I told her what I found in the box, she said that was unheard of, not real. The lady went to the room and looked in the box herself and came back to me to confirm exactly what I had seen in the box, she couldn't make sense of it either, I then woke up so horrified I could not even tell my wife about the dream for three day's. Now I can't get it out of my thoughts. I am not a man who dreams, so why would I dream this?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
3/6/2016
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 2 years ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

Are their certain traits or actions or anything that you feel you have received from your father, that was passed down to you? Could be struggling with that is unwanted?

No

k thank you. Now my next question. Has your relationship with God been cut off, or is dead? Your father is symbolic of your Father in heaven. With his head being cut off and put in a box is showing how your relationship with God has been set aside, or put away. Perhaps cut off from your personal life? Since the lips are moving, this relationship with God is still alive.

No, I believe Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

Ok, but how is your relationship with God? Do you speak to God, is God a daily part of your life? I believe this dream relates to your relationship with God and I want to make sure I am understanding everything clearly.

OK, thanks. This is enough for me.

Ok no problem. I wasn't trying to pry or judge. I hope I didn't come across that way. I was just trying to help with the dream and I hope I was of some help. :-)