Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I dreamed I was in jail but I was happy and I received

Customer Question
I dreamed I was...

I dreamed I was in jail but I was happy and I received unknown money

Expert's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I'm not sure if why I was in there but I was there talking with a lady and she gave me several checks and we were happy she was giving me advice

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
2/27/2016
Dream Interpretation Expert: CounselorJules, Counselor replied 2 years ago
CounselorJules
CounselorJules, Counselor

I would be happy to assist you today. Often, to dream that you are in jail suggests that you are feeling restrained or censored in your work environment, relationship or situation in your life. You are feeling confined and suffocated and to see or win money in your dream indicates that success and prosperity is within your reach. Money represents confidence, self-worth, success, or values. You have much belief in yourself. Alternatively, dreaming about money refers to your attitudes about love and matters of the heart. It is a common symbol for sexuality and power. In particular, finding money indicates your quest for love or for power.

I am curious if you feel that at the moment you feel handcuffed or stuck, but you know that positive results are coming.

I hope that has been helpful :)

Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 2 years ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

Here is my interpretation: Being in jail is showing how you are bound or imprisoned by something in your life. Whether it be your emotions or past events that have kept you feeling imprisoned. With you receiving unknown money is showing how you are being given favor to help you with these feelings and thoughts that are keeping you spiritually bound. This women is representing something or someone in your life that is or is going to help you be free of these thoughts or feelings.