Dream Interpretation

Need Dreams Interpreted? Ask a Dream Interpreter ASAP

Dream Interpretation

Dear Mrs Sandman, Your response to my dream was helpful and

Customer Question
Dear Mrs Sandman, Your response to...
Dear Mrs Sandman,
Your response to my dream was helpful and I agree with what you said. What you failed to mention was your thoughts on the light switch and to my deceased cat.About a month ago I had a dream that my mom who passed away last year comes to me almost as if she was only a voice without a body and tell me that she found out that my ex is getting married to a woman who he was having an affair with when I meet him.We were together a year before I found out and I was devastated. He lied, made promises and he he got me back and still had her too. She was a married, extremely wealthy and well connected NY Philanthropist. Her husband when in a living facility for years dying and passed away in March. She is well educated and had a huge PR position among other this in her own right that added to her wealth.I can clearly remember my mother saying " Look, shes given everything up to be with him" him being my ex who is a Dr but not anyway near as wealthy as her.I think that the dream from last night and this dream which I just remember I should have told you about first are connected.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
2/27/2016
Dream Interpretation Expert: CounselorJules, Counselor replied 1 year ago
CounselorJules
CounselorJules, Counselor

I am another provider, but will be happy to help, if you don't mind. however, I will gladly decline if you prefer to have Mrs. Sandman answer.

I hope that my response can be helpful to you. I am not completely aware of all of the details of the original question, but if we are going to analyze symbolism in the dream we can discuss the meaning of the cat and the light switch individually: To see a dead cat or hear a cat being killed implies that you are lacking autonomy and independence in some area of your life. To see light in your dream represents illumination, clarity, guidance, plain understanding, and insight. Light is being shed on a once cloudy situation or problem. You have found the truth to a situation or an answer to a problem. Also consider the color of the light for additional significance.To dream that you cannot turn on the light indicates a lack of insight and perspective on a situation. A further question that I would have would be if you are able to turn on the switch in the dream? Do you feel that you are unable to move forward because of the hurt and denial of your pain being recognized or validated. Remember not to base your personal worth on the opinion of others or allow the negative thinking patterns (such as rejection, abandonment, or loss) to control you.

Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 1 year ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

The cat can be representing your relationship with your mother. People will often come In a form of animals in dreams such as loved pets. The cat also be representing your "senses" or gifting. Which allows you to see what is taking place spiritually. The light switch being turned on is you coming to an understanding and being able to see clearly of what is taking place in your life. With your mother speaking to you in the dream is showing how she is guiding you to what is really taking place with your ex. Your mother is still watching over you even though she has passed away.

Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant