Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

I dreamed of a snake it was wide and flat. I did not like it

Customer Question

I dreamed of a green snake it was wide and flat. I did not like it but it was very pretty and I got quite cheeky about calmly avoiding and thought I was very brave.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Dr. Norman Brown replied 1 year ago.

Green snakes are symbols of a transformation into NEW GROWTH. And you're appreciative and bold(ly) aware that you've added braveness to your new personal characteristics. It's also brave to be consciously accepting and appreciative ("it was very pretty") of a new transformative step in your own growth. (The snake symbolizes death and rebirth, as a dramatic way of marking psychologically significant new personality growth.

How might you have perceived the snake differently if it was not wide but Narrow? And if it was not flat but ROUND? Could either of these changes in its appearance make your reactions different? or make it more difficult for you to deal with it?