Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

Have been dreaming oof dead people weeks. They are not the…

Customer Question
Have been dreaming oof dead...
Have been dreaming oof dead people for several weeks. They are not the main ppart of the dream, but are there in a sort of "supportive " role, if this were a movie. I have seen my parents, cousins, aunts, and frienda. I have been having these dreams nearly every night. My youngest daughter died in 1999, at the age of 32, and I have had several dreams where I have been looking for, but never find her. What does all this mean?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
2/12/2016
Dream Interpretation Expert: Dr. Norman Brown, PhD replied 2 years ago
Dr. Norman Brown

It's too late for me to do much now besides ask for more detail. Could you please write down as many scenes as you can of ONE or TWO dreams? And indicate in parentheses with each character in each scene whether they're dead or alive&known, alive and unknown. I need to know what the central thread of the plot is in the dreams so the "supportive" roles will make more sens. In some dreams your dream-ego (representing part of yourself) is searching for your daughter, and that central role is always important. I'd also like to know your life stage, family situation, and central emotional&mental concerns at present. And how you and each other character are reacting to each other, esp with dead ones. Do these cameo-interactions reflect some aspect(s) of how you relate to each of those dead relatives & friends when they were alive, or now?

What might have triggered these dreams at this time: Is it something reminding you of your youngest daughter or her passing?

You are allowed to keep writing for as long as you want, no matter what it says on the website on your transcript. JA no longer informs experts when a reply is written, so it might be a day or so before I see it. But I will respond, and I am expecially experienced in dealing with dreams about the dead--and that means that I can compare and contrast what your dream presents with other dreams that have been similar. It is also very important to understand what event(s) or thought(s) might have triggered these recent dreams: like an anniversary of your daughter's passing (or a "veterans day" or "memorial day" that is unique to your own life and family.

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to throw wild guesses at your dreams without having any more details of specific dreams. Don't go assuming that dream interpreters don't know anything because we're not psychics who think we can read everybody's mind and pronounce the truth for you. Dream interpretation is a conversation in which I need to be able to compare the most detailed descriptions of your dream (or dreams) with your life situations to which they are likely to be responding with unconsciously originating wisdom.