Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

I had dream about kissing a guy I couldn't see who it was in…

Customer Question
I had dream about kissing...
I had dream about kissing a guy I couldn't see who it was in a dark room and it was unexpected but had a feeling of who he was I was confused at first because it was unexpected it was fast at first it was unpleasant feeling at first made and expression and more it keep going I started liking the kiss felt good and right and passionate in the end and we kissed I couldn't See who guy was because it was dark but I had feeling and I knew who it was. I had dream of someone I like but the kiss started unpleasant at first but I ended up liking during the kissing felt likiness in it the unpleasant felt kissing in my neck i like it feelt plesure passion then woke up with the intense of my passion breathing so what does my dream mean?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/31/2016
Dream Interpretation Expert: Dr. Norman Brown, PhD replied 2 years ago
Dr. Norman Brown

You had an idea who he was--someone you already like but have not yet kissed? Or someone who you have mixed negative and positive feelings for? It could be significant to determine to what extent you KNOW who he was vs sense who it could be, and what your history and feelings are for that person, if it is JUST ONE possible person. I am willing to arrange a phone call with you, which requires some additional deposit on your part, tho your initial deposit is generous, so I would keep the "addition services" deposit small. There is 2 possible directions for interpretation: that there is some potentially esp content, depending on the degree of your knowing who he is, OR that the kiss is a symbolic experience that could point towards creative and/or spiritual meaning.

I would be willing to arrange a phone call for tomorrow evening--I'm in USA EST.

You're also welcome to write as much as you're willing about your ideas about your history and feelings (including being initially unpleasant & then pleasant & passionate) with the person &/or persons: and how specific the person is vs the feelings & real-life history is that you can associate to the dream. Have you ever dreamt, or thought extensively about this person before?

Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 2 years ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

This is my interpretation of your dream. The dream is showing you are starting to become intimate with parts of your life that you are unfamiliar with. Being in a dark room is showing how you are not able to see what is taking place as it is unfamiliar with you and you have little understanding of what is taking place. Since this man felt familiar to you then he is representing a relationship with how he has affected your life. If you are attracted this man, then it can be the beginning stages of a intimate relationship of getting to know this person. Or he can be representing certain thoughts , concepts or ideas of how you view him. It is familiar to you so you have a feeling of what you are becoming close to. Kissing in dreams can be symbolic of becoming close communication wise with these people in your life and or what they are representing.