Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

I dreamed a haunted house was purchased. When I first saw

Customer Question

I dreamed a haunted house was purchased for me. When I first saw the property there were 3 small shacks. Then it became one shack It was old Abandoned. It was in the town I grew up in. It was surrounded by water from canals. Inside this shack looking house it was large one story a garage a bathroom a kitchen. And bed room. The first night I layerd down to sleep next to an old women to protect her to read her,dreams? When I woke the woman was gone and on her pillow where she slept was a sketch of the house in beautiful form with the date 2010 on it. The house bathroom the water was running out the tub all over the floor. The toilet had no walls aroubd it. I broke a price of tile and glass window in the bathroom.the garage had all sorts of junk inside hard to get around and. From,the top of the ceiling like out of the movie jamanji (Robin Williams) these vines with a mind of there own grew wild, trying.good to grab you and attack u to pull u inside. The whole dream I worried for my daughter. To protect her because the house was so Grose and weird. All other People people in my dream ironically are people from my past. Friend and every time he's in a dream I'm not allowed to do something? I have had other dreams from not being allowed to do something but idk what. Another weird thing is I did move three times rather quickly before 2010 due to work and it was very shaking for me. I'm usually pretty good a figuring my dreams but this one was allot of info. What do u think?
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 year ago.

Showing you are awakening more to understanding your dreams. This is the old lady you woke up in the dream. That is representing part of you waking up to your dreams. A haunted house can be referring to demonic activity that is taking place in your life, or you are beginning to recognize certain spiritual aspects in your life. #3 represents the holy spirit. You are using your gifts to gain understanding of what is taking place in your life within your dreams. Since it was the town you grew up in, it can be relating to your past and your childhood and how you were raised and it can also be representing your spiritual growth. Water in dreams represents spirituality or our emotions. When there Is a lot of water in dreams, it can be showing you are going deep within the spiritual realm, or you are going through a lot of emotions in your life. I believe with 2010 being in your dream is showing the time in your life where you began to "wake up" to the spiritual realm and understanding your dreams. With you not being allowed to do something with helping your friend is showing you are not using the "full authority" that has been given to you as you are still in the process of learning. The bathroom is showing a place of spiritual cleansing. With you moving 3 times quicker is showing you are gaining more wisdom and knowledge with understanding your dreams and gifts since 2010.