Dream Interpretation

Need dreams interpreted? Ask a dream interpreter ASAP

CROCODILE DREAM Jan 22nd 2016 @ 6-8am NOTE: This dream came…

Customer Question
CROCODILE DREAM Jan 22nd 2016...
CROCODILE DREAM Jan 22nd 2016 @ 6-8am
NOTE: This dream came a day after I did a Job Interview and awaiting a response.
colour - dark greenish brown
texture: smooth back
size - Medium
I was walking with the croc when people started giving attention to a pair of sneakers i was wearing - the name brand was written on the corner mouth on the sneakers.
they appeared to be a rare and demanded pair of sneaker - one of a kind and hard to get. People admired them and was surprised that I got them - more like i have something that people desire - even the croc!
when the croc realized what i was wearing it started to chase me because it wanted the sneakers and i did not want to give it up. So i ran and ran but it never caught me.
On a different occasion the croc appeared to be my boss and it was a performer of some sort. I was working for it. I found myself having to climb my way up in a stadium to get a seat. I was consciously still trying to avoid the croc from seeing me. We then jumped down from the stadium because it was the croc's turn to perform.
I found myself lying on the ground beside a friend, as a way of taking a break or resting. Suddenly i became scared and was very startled when something slid under my belly and stood in the mids.
It was the damn croc. It appeared that i worked for it and i know that the croc is dangerous but it wasn't an immediate threat or it wasn't trying to hurt me but i was still scared of it knowing it is a dangerous creature. The croc was just scooping me out wanting to inquire about the shoe it wanted - almost like saying "i have my eyes on you"
After the croc slid under me and i recognized it, i got scared of it and woke up outer my dream.
What does this dream mean.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/22/2016
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 2 years ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

I would be glad to help you with your dream. I will show you what the symbols can be representing. Your pair of sneakers relates to your walk in the world. Since they were name brand it is showing how you possess quality's that are valuable that others want to obtain. Depending on your beliefs, crocodiles usually represent generational curses. (For example, you inherited something from your parents that is pressured onto you. Such as traits or characteristics and even addictions. ) The crocodile could also represent the world. How you have to work for the world. With you climbing your way up in a stadium is showing how you are trying to reach your way into the world. How you have to put effort into doing so. With the crocodile coming under your belly is showing you are starting to recognize something in your life that this crocodile is representing. Now my question is, what do you feel this crocodile is representing in your life?

It wont allow me to fix my typo, but a generational curse is what is "passed down to you"