Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

I was ride in a bug racing another person in a buggy it look

Customer Question

I was ride in a bug racing another person in a buggy it look like the deserts when I got I to certain point I saw two lions on the side of a river siting there then I we came to a mountain that went straight up some how we both racing up the mountain then when when I almost got close to get to the top I fell off and fell in to the river and began washing away down the river the too lions was a male and female lion began running along side the river after me when I got the river back the pinned my against the Rock and they wher attacking after that some how I got away and when over to were some people were and they wow u got away with hardly a scratch and the it ended
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 year ago.

The dream is showing your race in this world. Going up the mountain can represent the obstacles in your life that you are trying to overcome. It can also represent your relationship with getting closer to God. With you getting close to the top and falling off is showing something in your life that has caused you to fall away from this path or relationship with God. River and water represent spirituality and emotions. You are fighting these emotions. The lions usually represent the power and authority of God. But if they were running after you trying to attack you they can represent the enemy or the world coming against you. You had overcome this attack in real life and it did not affect you as you got away with out a scratch. So have you recently fallen away from seeking God? Or has something in your life thrown you off the path you were on? You will have to incorporate the dream with those two questions and what is currently taking place in your life.

Since there were 2 lions, it is showing you are also making a personal decision.