Dream Interpretation

Need Dreams Interpreted? Ask a Dream Interpreter ASAP

Dream Interpretation

Mrs. SandMan, I hope you are doing well. I'm taking your

Customer Question
Hello Mrs. SandMan,I hope you...
Hello Mrs. SandMan,I hope you are doing well. I'm taking your offer from our last message. I had another dream. It was a few weeks ago but it was intense. This is what I remember.I saw a room. Everything was white at first. It almost felt like my sight was adjusting to something. Then the room a bit foggy with smoke. In my dream, I looked around me. Then I noticed that there was whispering in the room. Still, the only thing I was seeing was foggy due to the smoke. Suddenly the whispering was a little louder but I couldn't make the words that were being said. I began to look around again and when I looked down, I saw a female (which I know in real life) kneeling down on the floor. She had a black metal bowl in front of her. She was burning something inside the bowl. When she put something in the bowl, she began to chant things that I didn't understand. She did this for a while. In the dream I began to feel pressure in my chest, confused, overwhelmed in my mind. I felt anxious. When I woke up. I felt all of these things for days. I prayed a lot and was able to gain peace again but these feelings that I experienced in the dream, I had been experiencing most of those for a while. It started to affect my life in several areas and I didn't know why to be honest. But when I had this dream and saw this women, "it's like it all made sense" and I felt peaceful.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dream Interpretation
1/8/2016
Dream Interpretation Expert: Mrs.SandMan, Consultant replied 2 years ago
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant

Just so I can help you better. The website hides your user name from me so I can not tell who you are or what dreams I have helped you with. Could you update me and just give me a little fragment of the last dream I helped you with so that I can gain a more clear understanding of this dream. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

No worries. This is the last dream I shared with you. I had an interesting night. Same nightmare 3 times and then two different dreams following the nightmare. The night was me being in a room that appeared to be my living room. The floors had blue carpet. As I sat down, I noticed that ants were all over the wall. I mean it was infested. Then I lookeddown and the carpet also had an infestation of ants too. I felt like vomiting. A Coworker came inside And Said There was nothing. I kept telling her that there was ants (this dream 3x) Next, I dreamed I was with my nephew. We had a list of things to do. As we tried to complete them, something would delay us and later would find out there had been a bombing in the area we were planning to be. This Cycle continue 3x Before my Nephew And I finally got To one Destination. The place was very open. Lots of brick floors and green pastures. On one aise, there was like a brick huge building. Suddenly, there was an explosion. People got injured. People were running. I grabbed my nephew in my arms and started running. Explosives continued to go off around us. When I looked down I realized that someone had placed explosive devises underneath the bricks. I then stop dreaming about this and then dream I was in my office and my previous boss was working back with us.

sorry for delay in my response. I will be interpreting your dream here today.

Sorry such a long delay in my response. I have had some court issues to take care of and not been able to get to my computer. This last dream had, its showing something demonic spirit wise. Almost as though witchcraft is present or pagan ways. Does she practice any of these in real life, this girl in the dream?

To my knowledge there's a 80% chance that she does

I believe you have received confirmation through this dream she does in some form. She may not even know as people can be easily deceived by their own doings. Using the authority in Jesus name will keep the energy that she has from affecting you. So you might have a few dreams of some spiritual battle, but you will win. Just be sure to not allow any open doors. May I ask also , just in case she may be symbolic in the dream, did you have a recent encounter with her? Or had any thoughts of her at all ?

I have had some thoughts recently. She attacked my integrity not to long ago and accused me of false things. She is also trying to filter negative thoughts of me to people...

That is confirmation for sure. If she is spreading this negativity then the dream is showing you what is taking place spiritually. Just keeping giving it to God and using the authority and everything will work out for the greater good. This is most likely the beginning of a spiritual battle that will take place btwn you and her. You will probably receive more dreams of this battle taking place. All confirmation your on the right path.

Thank you!

Your very welcome. :-)

Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant